What is 3-D Secure?
American Express SafeKey and Diners Club ProtectBuy services offers maximum protection when you use your card for online shopping.
Each time you transact online, you must enter your personal password to a special screen in order to digitally sign the receipt of your transaction.
Keystone Bank Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Keystone Bank Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to keep updated with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Name, job title, business and residential addresses
• Contact information including email address and telephone numbers
• Date of birth, marital status and other family-related information
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
• Where you provide information about others (e.g. for joint accounts) you must ensure that you have their consent or are otherwise entitled to provide this information to us.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better services, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• To improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other person for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than as indicated under our policy on “Third Party Disclosure”.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Third party disclosure
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect our rights, property or safety.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Keystone Bank Limited is committed to safeguarding the privacy of your information. By 'your information' we mean any information about you that you or third parties provide to us.
• We will only collect and use your information where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so
• We will be transparent in our dealings with you especially as it relates to your information. If we have collected your information for a particular purpose we will not use it for anything else unless you have been informed and, where relevant, your permission obtained
• We will not ask for more information than we need for the purposes for which we are collecting it.
• We will update our records when you inform us that your details have changed
• We will implement and adhere to information retention policies applicable in Nigeria relating to your information and will ensure that your information is securely disposed of at the end of the appropriate retention period
• We will observe the rights granted to you under the applicable privacy and data protection laws of Nigeria and will ensure that queries relating to privacy issues are promptly and transparently dealt with
• We will ensure that we have put in place appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information provided to us
• We will ensure that when we outsource any of our processes in relation to your information we would require the supplier to put in place appropriate security measures and comply with these principles on privacy We will ensure that suitable safeguards are in place before personal information is transferred to other countries, where the need arises.
You are not required to provide any personal information on the public areas of this website. However, you may choose to do so by completing the forms on various pages of the site. We will only use the information you provide to us on these pages in order to process the relevant form. Please note that we cannot guarantee the protection of such information and we will not be liable for the unauthorized or other use of your information provided in such public areas. Kindly refer to the privacy statement on the relevant form for a more detailed explanation of how your information will be used.
If you are concerned about the use of your information that you supply to us, while on our website, please contact our Legal Department by writing to: The General Counsel, Keystone Bank Limited, 1 Keystone Bank Crescent, Off Adeyemo Alakija Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE
FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY